Sign Up / Sign In
Radha Madhav Corporation Limited
is a Limited Company having its registered address at 50/9A, Daman Industrial Estate, village kadaiya, Nani Daman 396210 UT of Daman & Diu. The Company is registered on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. The Company is one of the leading Company in India in Flexible Packaging.
The Company does business of Manufacturers, Dealers, Exporters, Importers of all kinds and classes and Commission Agents of Packaging Mediums, Containers, Bags and Articles used in packing, made out of Paper, Plastic, Rubber, jute, cloth, metal or combination of these including Resins, Polyethylene and Synthetic Chemicals and other suitable materials and whether required for industrial, commercial, household defense or any other purpose.
The conventional modes of packaging are being replaced by flexible packaging. Large manufacturers of FMCG, appliances, automobiles, pharmaceuticals, etc., are focusing on their core activity, driven by the mantra of core competence. Thereby non-core activities such as packaging or even manufacturing are being outsourced. In this environment more and more companies are likely to outsource packaging to specialist service providers. The flexible packaging industry, which uses paper, film of various types like PET, BOPP etc constitutes approx. 40%of entire packaging industry. Established global players in various industries are setting up operations in India, China, etc., to derive the benefit of lower costs as well as access to large potential markets. This makes India and China very attractive destinations for the packaging industry. The expansion of the Indian primary and secondary packaging market has been accelerated broadly due to growing middle class, conversion of traditional form of packaging into modern forms, favorable excise structure, liberalization of Indian economy, globalization, increasing hygiene consciousness, usage of small flex pack pouches, increasing textile exports packed in plastic bags, entry of multinationals fuelling the demand for sophisticated plastic-based flexible packaging products. The consumer market dominates the global packaging industry and accounts for an estimated 70 per cent of sales, with industrial applications taking the remaining 30 per cent of the share. The food industry is the largest end-user market, followed by the beverage industry. A high degree of potential exists for almost all user segments in India are expanding appreciably.
The introduction of biologics-based drugs has changed the pharmaceuticals industry. These highly sensitive drugs, whose efficacy is package-dependent, require high-barrier materials. Among current trends are increased use of disposable products, an aging population, continuing cost pressures on suppliers, increasing influence of hospital and health care related purchasing groups, continued shifts to outside contract packaging, and more and more emphasis on child-resistant/senior-friendly and tamper evident packaging. All of these will challenge the healthcare packaging industry through the decade and beyond. Intensified competition in the pharmaceutical industry is causing more importance to be placed on packaging as a product positioning tool-both visually and functionally.
The Company has Strong demand, multi production facilities, excellent marketing network, established strong clientele in the domestic market ensure a good prospects for the company.
portal is launched by
Radha Madhav Corporation Limited
, however the portal is operated and maintained by Radha Madhav Holdings Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at 50/9A, Daman Industrial Estate, Village Kadaiya, Nani Daman 396200, India and having CIN U74992DD2007PTC004663
At RMCLuniverse, our vision is to to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We are committed to ensure safe and secure protection for your shopping done on Rmcluniverse, so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Try At Home
1449-A, 1st Floor,Nadar Colony,Trichy Road, Coimbatore., Coimbatore, br> PinCode- 641018, Tamilnadu. br> Contact No. 9787505057. br> URL - winance.biz
Organic Kosima Subharambh Hindi
Organic Kosima Subharambh English
Become Self Employed
Business and Marketing Plan
Cancellation & Return Policy
Your Rewards and Income
Get Started with your business
Your Business Help
Safe and Secure Shopping
Shipping / Delivery Policy
Business With Us
Product Compare List